The start of a new year brings many opportunities your way. One of them is the opportunity to emphasize on important resolutions that have the potential to improve your organization. In order to establish any resolutions, you will first of all need to communicate this desire to your employees and make it encouraging.
The best way of doing this is to align your company goals with your team and individual employee goals. This can help with improving the morale of individual employees, while more engaged employees make significant contributions to the long-term success of an organization.
Here are 10 employee management resolutions you may offer your staff in order to direct them towards better productivity:
- We want to work smarter: We will identify at least one thing we can do to be more efficient and effective in our line of work. Perhaps this will mean lowering the amount of time we spend on email or social media.
- We will increase our working network: It’s a great idea to expand your outreach in and out of the office. It’s a good idea to encourage staff members to get to know more people. People might find you a little inquisitive, but it’s a good idea to find out what people do, how they perform their work and what skills they utilize I order to achieve their goals.
- We will each find three things to make ourselves unique: We must ask ourselves why a company should retain you. We must try to figure out why we are good at what we do, and whether or not the company realizes this.
- We will find new ways to improve relations with our bosses and colleagues: We must try to find positive ways to react even when our boss does not manage well enough.
- We will join one company-wide task force: Joining an immediate group can tell you about what is current and new in different sectors of our company
- We will join a professional organization in our neighborhood: We must realize that life and work are about growing yourself and developing yourself and others near you.
- We will participate in a work-related self-improvement seminar: We must try and find new techniques, tools and concepts that can transform yourself into a real company asset.
- We will four goals that make us achievement-oriented employees: We must steer clear of stagnation, as layoffs and downsizing occur with high frequency.
- I will evaluate my personal contribution to this organization: Search for your strengths and limitations within your overall progress, and identify paths to improve on every identifiable front.
- We will improve our relationship with those we conflict with: We must be brave with tackling conflicts with fellow employees in a positive manner. We must try to overcome negative energy immediately.
Adhering to these above resolutions can truly give us a start in becoming better work performers and also better people. All it needs is a little bit of attention, and we can go a long way. You can focus on your employee commitment with suitable strategies such as a performance monitoring system or talent management systems that can gauge how they are progressing. To learn more about, you can get a free demo today.