Global Strategy for HR Adoption of Solutions and Practices
BullseyeEngagement, LLC has announced the formation of an advisory board of global leaders focused on the use of strategic HR tools and processes that facilitate employee engagement and performance management. The advisory board members exemplify diversity in disciplines representing a global footprint with experiences in healthcare, education, and major industry. The group will focus on global strategy for workforce engagement and HR practice adoption.
There is a global mandate for performance, commented Michael Hick, author/speaker and Global Strategist for Litmus Consulting, LLC. Combined with the advances in social performance management; performance management is in vogue again. As HR is being consumerism; tools for job performance and career management are in high demand around the globe.
Our mission is to facilitate adoption of strategic HR and performance management practices, said Adeel Zaidi, founder of BullseyeEngagement. Having worked across the globe as a manager in manufacturing and industry, there is a great worldwide appetite for HR solutions that we are working to solve.
- Advisory board members include:
- Rudy Karsan, Chairman of the Board and CEO, Kenexa
- Rolf Kleiner, SVP and Chief Innovation Officer Kelly Services
- Paul Daoust, Non-executive Chairman, High Roads
- Michael Hick, Global Strategist, Litmus Consulting.
- Charles Bedard, EVP Global Strategy for BullseyeEngagement and Managing Director Ephor Group
- Brian Dickens, Executive VP of Human Resources & Payroll Services, Texas Southern University
- Bill Santo, Managing Director at Gruppo, Levey and Company
- Adeel Zaidi, Founder of BullseyeEngagement, LLC
Image courtesy of Kookkai_nak / FreeDigitalPhotos.net